Monday, June 8, 2015

NEW: Springsteen live in Nashville 2008 - 3CD - August 21

2008-08-21 - SOMMET CENTER, NASHVILLE, TN

OUT IN THE STREET / RADIO NOWHERE / NO SURRENDER / LONESOME DAY / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / GOOD ROCKIN' TONIGHT / GROWIN' UP / I'M GOIN' DOWN / HELD UP WITHOUT A GUN / LOOSE ENDS / YOUNGSTOWN / MURDER INCORPORATED / MONA - SHE'S THE ONE / THE PROMISED LAND / MARY'S PLACE / I WALK THE LINE - I'M ON FIRE / THE RISING / LAST TO DIE / LONG WALK HOME / BADLANDS / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / THUNDER ROAD / BORN TO RUN / I FOUGHT THE LAW / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) (with Dave Bielanko) / AMERICAN LAND / DANCING IN THE DARK

Audience tape. Lots of interesting choices in the setlist - "Good Rockin' Tonight" is the first tour premiere, last played October 1980 in Oakland, CA. A snatch of "Mona" as intro to "She's The One", a verse of "I Walk The Line" as intro to "I'm on Fire" and "I Fought The Law" (on the occasion of Joe Strummer's birthday) are all premieres. Set also includes "I'm Goin' Down", "Held Up Without a Gun" (for the last time this tour), and "Loose Ends". "Mary's Place" includes "The Monkey Time". Dave Bielanko of Marah guests on "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)". "Good Rockin' Tonight", "Growin' Up", "I'm Goin' Down", "I Walk The Line", "I'm On Fire", and "Girls In Their Summer Clothes" are played by sign request. Patti Scialfa is not present.

Download this bootleg here
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment