Tuesday, November 11, 2014

RE-UP: Springsteen live in Copenhagen 2005 - 2CD - June 22

2005-06-22 - FORUM KØBENHAVN, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

MY BEAUTIFUL REWARD / REASON TO BELIEVE / DEVILS & DUST / EMPTY SKY / LONG TIME COMIN' / SILVER PALOMINO / INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET (piano) / TOUGHER THAN THE REST / PART MAN PART MONKEY / ALL I'M THINKIN' ABOUT / STRAIGHT TIME / I'M ON FIRE / RENO / I WISH I WERE BLIND / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / THE RISING / FURTHER ON (UP THE ROAD) / JESUS WAS AN ONLY SON / THIS HARD LAND / THE HITTER / MATAMOROS BANKS / CADILLAC RANCH / WILD BILLY'S CIRCUS STORY / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS / THE PROMISED LAND / DREAM BABY DREAM (pump organ)

Audience tape. 26 song set, including three tour debuts: "Straight Time" (not played since the Joad tour), "Spirit In The Night", and "Wild Billy's Circus Story". Piano songs are "Incident On 57th Street", "Tougher Than The Rest", and "Jesus Was An Only Son". "Reason To Believe" is with the bullet mic. "My Beautiful Reward" and "Dream Baby Dream" are on pump organ. "I WIsh I Were Blind" and "Spirit In The Night" are on electric piano. "I'm On Fire" is on banjo.


Download this bootleg here
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment