Monday, December 19, 2011

Bruce Springsteen live in Cleveland 1999 - 3CD - November 14

November 14th, 1999(ALD recording)
Cleveland, OH
Gund Arena

DISC ONE
01-The Ties That Bind
02-Prove It All Night
03-Two Hearts
04-Darkness on the Edge of Town
05-The Promised Land
06-My Hometown
07-The River
08-Youngstown
09-Murder Incorporated
10-Badlands
11-Out in the Street

DISC TWO
01-10th Avenue Freezeout
02-Working on the Highway
03-The Ghost of Tom Joad
04-Born in the USA
05-Jungleland
06-Light of Day-Boom Boom

DISC THREE
01-Spirit in the Night
02-Bobby Jean
03-Born to Run
04-Thunder Road
05-IF I Should Fall Behind
06-Land of Hope and Dreams
07-Ramrod


I'm not sure this is actually an ALD or someone's IEM, or even a mix of IEMs. Garry's bass is upfront throughout and so are Steven's vocals. Great sounding boot.

                             

1 comment:

  1. "OOPS! Looks like file not found." This link needs re-upped. I attended both of the Cleveland shows in 1999. The second show on 11.15 was the much better of the two and exists as a AUD/SDB Matrix.

    There is also a DVD for the second show.

    Long story, but I had a 4TB LeCie drive that crashed with all my bootlegs and ripped CDs (almost 8,000 CDs I purchased).

    I'm still trying to put everything back together.

    I also saw (and had copies) of the two Detroit shows, two Meadownlands shows, the two Cleveland shows [all in 1999[. In 2000 I saw both Pittsburgh shows followed by the Cincinnati show [A great acoustic BITUSA) and Hartford and two MSG shows.

    I'd love to find them all again.

    Thanks for putting all these up here for us to enjoy. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete